We are grateful to NIGMS (National Institutes of Health, GM-079339), the National Science Foundation (CHE-0449587), Bristol Myers Squibb, and ETH Zurich for support of this research. We thank Darko Santrac for a preliminary study, and NMR and MS services (ETHZ) for spectroscopic data.
α,β-Unsaturated Acyl Azoliums from N-Heterocyclic Carbene Catalyzed Reactions: Observation and Mechanistic Investigation†
Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 7, pages 1673–1677, February 11, 2011
How to Cite
Mahatthananchai, J., Zheng, P. and Bode, J. W. (2011), α,β-Unsaturated Acyl Azoliums from N-Heterocyclic Carbene Catalyzed Reactions: Observation and Mechanistic Investigation. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 1673–1677. doi: 10.1002/anie.201005352
- Issue online: 9 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 14 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2010
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: GM-079339
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0449587
- Bristol Myers Squibb
- ETH Zurich
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!