This work was supported by the Director, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Geosciences, and Biosciences Division, under the Department of Energy Contract No. DE-AC02-05CH11231.
Charge State of Gold Nanoparticles Supported on Titania under Oxygen Pressure†
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 10, pages 2266–2269, March 1, 2011
How to Cite
Porsgaard, S., Jiang, P., Borondics, F., Wendt, S., Liu, Z., Bluhm, H., Besenbacher, F. and Salmeron, M. (2011), Charge State of Gold Nanoparticles Supported on Titania under Oxygen Pressure. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 2266–2269. doi: 10.1002/anie.201005377
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 1 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2010
- Director, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Geosciences, and Biosciences Division. Grant Number: DE-AC02-05CH11231
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!