These authors contributed equally to this work.
Single-Molecule Four-Color FRET†
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 51, pages 9922–9925, December 17, 2010
How to Cite
Lee , J., Lee , S., Ragunathan, K., Joo, C., Ha, T. and Hohng, S. (2010), Single-Molecule Four-Color FRET. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 9922–9925. doi: 10.1002/anie.201005402
This work was supported by the Creative Research Initiatives (Physical Genetics Laboratory, 2009-0081562), the World Class University project (R31-2009-100320), and the US National Science Foundation grants (0822613 and 0646550). T.H. is an investigator with the Howard Hughes Medical Institute. J.L. was financially supported by a Hi Seoul Science (Humanities) Fellowship from Seoul Scholarship Foundation.
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2010
- Creative Research Initiatives. Grant Number: 2009-0081562
- World Class University project. Grant Number: R31-2009-100320
- US National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 0822613, 0646550
- Howard Hughes Medical Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!