The authors acknowledge Prof. S. R. Batten and Dr. D. R. Turner (crystallography), Dr. S. W. Feldberg (electrochemistry) for helpful discussions, and Dr. F. Huang and Dr. J. Sun for assistance with the conductivity measurements. Financial support from the Australian Research Council is also gratefully acknowledged.
(Pro2H+)2(TCNQ.−)2⋅TCNQ: An Amino Acid Derived Semiconductor†
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 7, pages 1589–1592, February 11, 2011
How to Cite
Qu, X., Lu, J., Zhao, C., Boas, J. F., Moubaraki, B., Murray, K. S., Siriwardana, A., Bond, A. M. and Martin, L. L. (2011), (Pro2H+)2(TCNQ.−)2⋅TCNQ: An Amino Acid Derived Semiconductor. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 1589–1592. doi: 10.1002/anie.201005406
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2010
- Australian Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!