This work was supported by the CEA (Nanosciences program, grant Grafthydro) and the ANR (PAN-H 2008, EnzHyd). The X-ray absorption experiments were supported by Dr. F Schäfers at Helmholtz Zentrum Berlin (HZB/BESSY) and by the Berlin cluster of excellence on Unifying Concepts in Catalysis (UniCat). We thank A. Fihri and J. Fize for experimental contributions and P. Jegou for XPS measurements.
Noncovalent Modification of Carbon Nanotubes with Pyrene-Functionalized Nickel Complexes: Carbon Monoxide Tolerant Catalysts for Hydrogen Evolution and Uptake†
Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 6, pages 1371–1374, February 7, 2011
How to Cite
Tran, P. D., Le Goff, A., Heidkamp, J., Jousselme, B., Guillet, N., Palacin, S., Dau, H., Fontecave, M. and Artero, V. (2011), Noncovalent Modification of Carbon Nanotubes with Pyrene-Functionalized Nickel Complexes: Carbon Monoxide Tolerant Catalysts for Hydrogen Evolution and Uptake. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 1371–1374. doi: 10.1002/anie.201005427
- Issue online: 2 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!