This work has been supported by the National Science Foundation (CHE 0447321 and 092253).
29Si DFT/NMR Observation of Spin–Orbit Effect in Metallasilatrane Sheds Some Light on the Strength of the MetalSilicon Interaction†
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 255–259, January 3, 2011
How to Cite
Truflandier, L. A., Brendler, E., Wagler, J. and Autschbach, J. (2011), 29Si DFT/NMR Observation of Spin–Orbit Effect in Metallasilatrane Sheds Some Light on the Strength of the MetalSilicon Interaction. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 255–259. doi: 10.1002/anie.201005431
- Issue published online: 28 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2010
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 0447321, 092253
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!