We would like to thank the ONR (Grant No. N000140911016), NSF CAREER Award (DMR-0954280), and a DuPont Young Professor Award for financial support. A.C.S. was supported as part of the UNC EFRC: Solar Fuels and Next Generation Photovoltaics, an Energy Frontier Research Center funded by the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences under Award Number DE-SC0001011. We also thank Prof. Richard Jordan and Zhongliang Shen of the University of Chicago for GPC characterization.
Development of Fluorinated Benzothiadiazole as a Structural Unit for a Polymer Solar Cell of 7 % Efficiency†
Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 13, pages 2995–2998, March 21, 2011
How to Cite
Zhou, H., Yang, L., Stuart, A. C., Price, S. C., Liu, S. and You, W. (2011), Development of Fluorinated Benzothiadiazole as a Structural Unit for a Polymer Solar Cell of 7 % Efficiency. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 2995–2998. doi: 10.1002/anie.201005451
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2010
- ONR. Grant Number: N000140911016
- NSF. Grant Number: DMR-0954280
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-SC0001011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!