This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation for Distinguished Youth Scholars of China (21025310, Z.Y.T), the National Research Fund for Fundamental Key Project (2009CB930401), the 100-Talent Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, and the National Science Foundation of China (20973047). We also thank Prof. Hongxing Xu at the Institute of Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences for his help with the characterization of optical properties of NC superstructures. SERS=surface-enhanced Raman scattering.
Superstructures and SERS Properties of Gold Nanocrystals with Different Shapes†
Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 7, pages 1593–1596, February 11, 2011
How to Cite
Zhu, Z., Meng, H., Liu, W., Liu, X., Gong, J., Qiu, X., Jiang, L., Wang, D. and Tang, Z. (2011), Superstructures and SERS Properties of Gold Nanocrystals with Different Shapes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 1593–1596. doi: 10.1002/anie.201005493
- Issue online: 9 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 16 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 21025310
- National Research Fund for Fundamental Key Project. Grant Number: 2009CB930401
- 100-Talent Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20973047
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!