These authors contributed equally to this work.
Successive Deposition of Silver on Silver Nanoplates: Lateral versus Vertical Growth†
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 244–249, January 3, 2011
How to Cite
Zeng, J., Xia, X., Rycenga, M., Henneghan, P., Li, Q. and Xia, Y. (2011), Successive Deposition of Silver on Silver Nanoplates: Lateral versus Vertical Growth. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 244–249. doi: 10.1002/anie.201005549
This work was supported in part by a research grant from the NSF (DMR-0804088) and startup funds from Washington University in St. Louis. Y.X. was also partially supported by the World Class University (WCU) program through the National Research Foundation of Korea funded by the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (R32-20031). Part of the research was performed at the Nano Research Facility (NRF), a member of the National Nanotechnology Infrastructure Network (NNIN), which is funded by the NSF under award no. ECS-0335765. As a jointly supervised student, X.X. was also partially supported by a Fellowship from the China Scholarship Council. P.H. was supported by the NSF Summer Research Program in Solid-State Chemistry and Materials.
- Issue published online: 28 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2010
- NSF. Grant Number: DMR-0804088
- Washington University
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: R32-20031
- NSF. Grant Number: ECS-0335765
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!