We are grateful to Philippe Gonzales for GC/MS instrumentation, to Irina Randrianjatovo, Emeline Vernhes, and Carl Ghaleb for their excellent technical help, and to Dr. N. Ramsahye for proofreading this article. This research was supported by the French Ministry of Education (M.B.), the CNRS, the Graduate School of Chemistry of Montpellier (ENSCM), and the University of Montpellier 2. We thank Dr. D. Sherman (University of Michigan (USA)) for providing us with a genetic sample of RhFred.
A Regioselective Biocatalyst for Alkane Activation under Mild Conditions†
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 9, pages 2075–2079, February 25, 2011
How to Cite
Bordeaux, M., Galarneau, A., Fajula, F. and Drone, J. (2011), A Regioselective Biocatalyst for Alkane Activation under Mild Conditions. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 2075–2079. doi: 10.1002/anie.201005597
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 20 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2010
- French Ministry of Education
- Graduate School of Chemistry of Montpellier (ENSCM)
- University of Montpellier 2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!