We thank the DGICYT of Spain (project CTQ2008-00841/BQU, FEDER funds) for financial support. We thank the CESCA for computational facilities. C.E. thanks the MEC of Spain for a predoctoral fellowship. D.Q. thanks the MICINN of Spain for a “Ramón y Cajal” contract.
Relevant Anion–π Interactions in Biological Systems: The Case of Urate Oxidase†
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 415–418, January 10, 2011
How to Cite
Estarellas, C., Frontera, A., Quiñonero, D. and Deyà, P. M. (2011), Relevant Anion–π Interactions in Biological Systems: The Case of Urate Oxidase. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 415–418. doi: 10.1002/anie.201005635
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2010
- FEDER. Grant Number: CTQ2008-00841/BQU
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!