We would like to acknowledge the inspiring discussions and support from Prof. A. Beck-Sickinger and B. Petersen, and financial support by a PostDoc grant from the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft.
Maintaining Biological Activity by Using Triazoles as Disufide Bond Mimetics†
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 22, pages 5204–5206, May 23, 2011
How to Cite
Holland-Nell, K. and Meldal, M. (2011), Maintaining Biological Activity by Using Triazoles as Disufide Bond Mimetics. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 5204–5206. doi: 10.1002/anie.201005846
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2010
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!