These authors contributed equally to this work.
Highly Efficient Capture of Circulating Tumor Cells by Using Nanostructured Silicon Substrates with Integrated Chaotic Micromixers†
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 13, pages 3084–3088, March 21, 2011
How to Cite
Wang, S., Liu, K., Liu, J., Yu, Z. T.-F., Xu, X., Zhao, L., Lee, T., Lee, E. K., Reiss, J., Lee, Y.-K., Chung, L. W. K., Huang, J., Rettig, M., Seligson, D., Duraiswamy, K. N., Shen, C. K.-F. and Tseng, H.-R. (2011), Highly Efficient Capture of Circulating Tumor Cells by Using Nanostructured Silicon Substrates with Integrated Chaotic Micromixers. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 3084–3088. doi: 10.1002/anie.201005853
This research was supported by the NIH IMAT Program (R21A151159-01) and a Prostate Cancer Foundation Creativity Award. We thank Prof. Allan Pantuck from the UCLA Urology Department for providing CTC blood samples.
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 19 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2010
- NIH. Grant Number: R21A151159-01
- Prostate Cancer Foundation Creativity Award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!