These authors contributed equally to this work.
Highly Efficient Capture of Circulating Tumor Cells by Using Nanostructured Silicon Substrates with Integrated Chaotic Micromixers†
Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 13, pages 3084–3088, March 21, 2011
How to Cite
Wang, S., Liu, K., Liu, J., Yu, Z. T.-F., Xu, X., Zhao, L., Lee, T., Lee, E. K., Reiss, J., Lee, Y.-K., Chung, L. W. K., Huang, J., Rettig, M., Seligson, D., Duraiswamy, K. N., Shen, C. K.-F. and Tseng, H.-R. (2011), Highly Efficient Capture of Circulating Tumor Cells by Using Nanostructured Silicon Substrates with Integrated Chaotic Micromixers. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 3084–3088. doi: 10.1002/anie.201005853
This research was supported by the NIH IMAT Program (R21A151159-01) and a Prostate Cancer Foundation Creativity Award. We thank Prof. Allan Pantuck from the UCLA Urology Department for providing CTC blood samples.
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 19 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2010
- NIH. Grant Number: R21A151159-01
- Prostate Cancer Foundation Creativity Award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!