This work was supported in part by the U.S. National Science Foundation under grant numbers DMR-0449849 and DMR-1041811, and the New York State Energy Research and Development Agency (NYSERDA). Zhenmeng Peng and Hongjun You are thanked for help in preparing the figures.
Platinum-Based Electrocatalysts with Core–Shell Nanostructures†
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 12, pages 2674–2676, March 14, 2011
How to Cite
Yang, H. (2011), Platinum-Based Electrocatalysts with Core–Shell Nanostructures. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 2674–2676. doi: 10.1002/anie.201005868
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2010
- U.S. National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: DMR-0449849, DMR-1041811
- New York State Energy Research and Development Agency (NYSERDA)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!