Financial support was generously provided by the NIH (NIGMS RO1 GM73072), Amgen, AstraZeneca, GlaxoSmithKline, and a GAANN (Graduate Assistance in Areas of Nation Need) fellowship to D.T.C. FQRNT (Fonds Québécois de la Recherche sur la Nature et les Technologies) is also gratefully acknowledged for a postdoctoral fellowship to B.C.-D. We thank John M. Roberts (NU) for assistance with X-ray crystallography.
Lewis Acid Activated Synthesis of Highly Substituted Cyclopentanes by the N-Heterocyclic Carbene Catalyzed Addition of Homoenolate Equivalents to Unsaturated Ketoesters†
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 7, pages 1678–1682, February 11, 2011
How to Cite
Cohen, D. T., Cardinal-David, B. and Scheidt, K. A. (2011), Lewis Acid Activated Synthesis of Highly Substituted Cyclopentanes by the N-Heterocyclic Carbene Catalyzed Addition of Homoenolate Equivalents to Unsaturated Ketoesters. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 1678–1682. doi: 10.1002/anie.201005908
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 2 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2010
- NIH. Grant Number: NIGMS RO1 GM73072
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!