This research has been supported by the following grants to N.C.S.: GM-29544 from the National Institute of General Medical Sciences, CTS-0608889 and CCF-0726378 from the National Science Foundation, 48681-EL and W911NF-07-1-0439 from the Army Research Office, N000140910181 and N000140911118 from the Office of Naval Research, and a grant from the W. M. Keck Foundation.
Crystalline Two-Dimensional DNA-Origami Arrays†
Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 264–267, January 3, 2011
How to Cite
Liu, W., Zhong, H., Wang, R. and Seeman, N. C. (2011), Crystalline Two-Dimensional DNA-Origami Arrays. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 264–267. doi: 10.1002/anie.201005911
- Issue online: 28 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2010
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences
- National Science Foundation
- Army Research Office
- Office of Naval Research
- W. M. Keck Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!