I.E.L.S is funded by the FTP program of the Danish Council for Technology and Innovation. The Center for Individual Nanoparticle Functionality is supported by the Danish National Research Foundation.
Minimizing the Use of Platinum in Hydrogen-Evolving Electrodes†
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 7, pages 1476–1477, February 11, 2011
How to Cite
Stephens, I. E. L. and Chorkendorff, I. (2011), Minimizing the Use of Platinum in Hydrogen-Evolving Electrodes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 1476–1477. doi: 10.1002/anie.201005921
- Issue online: 9 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2010
- Danish National Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!