M.M.K. is grateful to the Max Planck Society and Fonds der Chemischen Industrie for fellowships.
Hidden Noninnocence: Theoretical and Experimental Evidence for Redox Activity of a β-Diketiminate(1−) Ligand†
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 7, pages 1652–1655, February 11, 2011
How to Cite
Khusniyarov , M. M., Bill, E., Weyhermüller, T., Bothe, E. and Wieghardt, K. (2011), Hidden Noninnocence: Theoretical and Experimental Evidence for Redox Activity of a β-Diketiminate(1−) Ligand. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 1652–1655. doi: 10.1002/anie.201005953
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 SEP 2010
- Max Planck Society
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!