We acknowledge financial support from the DFG (EXC 81, SFB 623) and the BMBF (ForSys, VIROQUANT), and we thank Markus Sauer (Universität Würzburg) and Steve Wolter (Universität Bielefeld) for providing software for data analysis.
Far-Field Nanoscopy with Reversible Chemical Reactions†
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 13, pages 2940–2945, March 21, 2011
How to Cite
Schwering, M., Kiel, A., Kurz, A., Lymperopoulos, K., Sprödefeld, A., Krämer, R. and Herten, D.-P. (2011), Far-Field Nanoscopy with Reversible Chemical Reactions. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 2940–2945. doi: 10.1002/anie.201006013
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!