This work was supported by a grant from the Fundamental R&D Program for Core Technology of Materials funded by the Ministry of Knowledge Economy, Republic of Korea, the Research Grant funded by the Gyeonggi Regional Research Center (GRRC), and the Basic Science Research Program through the National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF) funded by the Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology (No. 2010-0016933).
A Smart Polysaccharide/Drug Conjugate for Photodynamic Therapy†
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 7, pages 1644–1647, February 11, 2011
How to Cite
Park, S. Y., Baik, H. J., Oh, Y. T., Oh, K. T., Youn, Y. S. and Lee, E. S. (2011), A Smart Polysaccharide/Drug Conjugate for Photodynamic Therapy. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 1644–1647. doi: 10.1002/anie.201006038
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2010
- Ministry of Knowledge Economy, Republic of Korea
- Gyeonggi Regional Research Center (GRRC)
- Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology. Grant Number: 2010-0016933
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!