We are very grateful to Prof. Carlos Salgueiro for critical reading of the manuscript, and for financial support by the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation (D.M.), Fonds der Chemischen Industrie (F.H.), the foundation of the Professorship Sustainable Chemistry, Energy Research by Volkswagen AG and the Verband der Deutschen Biokraftstoffindustrie (U.S.), the DFG, and the Cluster of Excellence “UniCat” (P.H.).
In Situ Spectroelectrochemical Investigation of Electrocatalytic Microbial Biofilms by Surface-Enhanced Resonance Raman Spectroscopy†
Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 11, pages 2625–2627, March 7, 2011
How to Cite
Millo, D., Harnisch, F., Patil, S. A., Ly, H. K., Schröder, U. and Hildebrandt, P. (2011), In Situ Spectroelectrochemical Investigation of Electrocatalytic Microbial Biofilms by Surface-Enhanced Resonance Raman Spectroscopy. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 2625–2627. doi: 10.1002/anie.201006046
- Issue online: 2 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 29 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2010
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
- Volkswagen AG
- Verband der Deutschen Biokraftstoffindustrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!