This work was supported by the NIH (CA112075, RR021886), the Skaggs Institute for Chemical Biology, the W. M. Keck Foundation, the International Graduate School of Science and Engineering and the CompInt (TU München), the Postdoc Programe of the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) (fellowship for F.M.), the King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST Award No. KUK-F1-029-32, partial salary support for R.L.), and the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (grant to M.R.). We thank Dr. Malcolm Wood for assistance with TEM images and Prof. H. Kitagishi, Dr. S. D. Brown, V. Hong, and Dr. J.-K. Rhee for helpful discussions.
Stabilization of Virus-like Particles with Poly(2-oxazoline)s†
Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 11, pages 2601–2605, March 7, 2011
How to Cite
Manzenrieder, F., Luxenhofer, R., Retzlaff, M., Jordan, R. and Finn, M. G. (2011), Stabilization of Virus-like Particles with Poly(2-oxazoline)s. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 2601–2605. doi: 10.1002/anie.201006134
- Issue online: 2 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2010
- NIH. Grant Numbers: CA112075, RR021886
- Skaggs Institute for Chemical Biology
- W. M. Keck Foundation
- International Graduate School of Science and Engineering and the CompInt (TU München)
- King Abdullah University of Science and Technology. Grant Number: KUK-F1-029-32
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!