This work is supported by NFSC nos. 91022010, 20871073, and 20921001, THSJZ, and Tsinghua University Initiative Foundation Research Program no. 20101081771. T.L. acknowledges support from NSF CHM0545983 and Alfred P. Sloan Foundation. P.W. acknowledges support from the Foundation of Educational Commission of Hubei Province (no. B200614006) and the Natural Science Foundation of Hubei Province (no. 2008CDB020).
A Double-Tailed Fluorescent Surfactant with a Hexavanadate Cluster as the Head Group†
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 11, pages 2521–2525, March 7, 2011
How to Cite
Yin, P., Wu, P., Xiao, Z., Li, D., Bitterlich, E., Zhang, J., Cheng, P., Vezenov, D. V., Liu, T. and Wei, Y. (2011), A Double-Tailed Fluorescent Surfactant with a Hexavanadate Cluster as the Head Group. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 2521–2525. doi: 10.1002/anie.201006144
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 30 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2010
- NFSC. Grant Numbers: 91022010, 20871073, 20921001
- Tsinghua University Initiative Foundation Research Program. Grant Number: 20101081771
- NSF. Grant Number: CHM0545983
- Alfred P. Sloan Foundation
- Foundation of Educational Commission of Hubei Province. Grant Number: B200614006
- Natural Science Foundation of Hubei Province. Grant Number: 2008CDB020
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!