We thank the NSFC (20972024 and 21073028), the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities (DUT10ZD212), The Royal Society (UK) and the NSFC (China–UK Cost-Share program), the State Key Laboratory of Fine Chemicals (KF0802), the Education Department of Liaoning Province (2009T015), and DUT for financial support. MLCT=metal-to-ligand charge transfer; IL=intraligand.
Ruthenium(II) Polyimine Complexes with a Long-Lived 3IL Excited State or a 3MLCT/3IL Equilibrium: Efficient Triplet Sensitizers for Low-Power Upconversion†
Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 7, pages 1626–1629, February 11, 2011
How to Cite
Ji, S., Wu, W., Wu, W., Guo, H. and Zhao, J. (2011), Ruthenium(II) Polyimine Complexes with a Long-Lived 3IL Excited State or a 3MLCT/3IL Equilibrium: Efficient Triplet Sensitizers for Low-Power Upconversion. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 1626–1629. doi: 10.1002/anie.201006192
- Issue online: 9 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 17 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2010
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 20972024, 21073028
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: DUT10ZD212
- The Royal Society (UK)
- State Key Laboratory of Fine Chemicals. Grant Number: KF0802
- Education Department of Liaoning Province. Grant Number: 2009T015
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!