These authors contributed equally to this work.
Silica-Nanoparticle Coatings by Adsorption from Lysine–Silica-Nanoparticle Sols on Inorganic and Biological Surfaces†
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 7, pages 1617–1621, February 11, 2011
How to Cite
Atchison, N., Fan, W., Brewer, D. D., Arunagirinathan, M. A., Hering, B. J., Kumar, S., Papas, K. K., Kokkoli, E. and Tsapatsis, M. (2011), Silica-Nanoparticle Coatings by Adsorption from Lysine–Silica-Nanoparticle Sols on Inorganic and Biological Surfaces. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 1617–1621. doi: 10.1002/anie.201006231
Funding was provided by the Center for Nanostructured Applications, the Amundson Chair Fund at University of Minnesota, and the NSF (CBET 0956601). Parts of this work were carried out in the Institute of Technology Characterization Facility, University of Minnesota, which receives support from NSF through the NNIN program. Computational support from the Minnesota Supercomputing Institute (MSI) is gratefully acknowledged.
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2010
- Center for Nanostructured Applications
- Amundson Chair Fund at University of Minnesota
- NSF. Grant Number: CBET 0956601
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!