These authors contributed equally to this work.
Biocatalytic Enantioselective Oxidative CC Coupling by Aerobic CH Activation†
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 5, pages 1068–1071, February 1, 2011
How to Cite
Schrittwieser, J. H., Resch, V., Sattler, J. H., Lienhart, W.-D., Durchschein, K., Winkler, A., Gruber, K., Macheroux, P. and Kroutil, W. (2011), Biocatalytic Enantioselective Oxidative CC Coupling by Aerobic CH Activation. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 1068–1071. doi: 10.1002/anie.201006268
This study was financed by the Austrian Science Fund (FWF Project P20903-N17 and P22115-N17). We thank the European Commission (MC-ITN Biotrains, grant agreement no.: 238531) for financial support. We thank Christoph Göbl for measuring CD spectra and Bernd Werner for NMR measurements.
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 OCT 2010
- Austrian Science Fund. Grant Numbers: P20903-N17, P22115-N17
- European Commission. Grant Number: 238531
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!