We thank the National University of Singapore and the Ministry of Education (MOE) of Singapore (R-143-000-362-112) for generous financial support.
The Direct Asymmetric Vinylogous Aldol Reaction of Furanones with α-Ketoesters: Access to Chiral γ-Butenolides and Glycerol Derivatives†
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 8, pages 1861–1864, February 18, 2011
How to Cite
Luo, J., Wang, H., Han, X., Xu, L.-W., Kwiatkowski, J., Huang, K.-W. and Lu, Y. (2011), The Direct Asymmetric Vinylogous Aldol Reaction of Furanones with α-Ketoesters: Access to Chiral γ-Butenolides and Glycerol Derivatives. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 1861–1864. doi: 10.1002/anie.201006316
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 3 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2010
- National University of Singapore
- Ministry of Education (MOE) of Singapore. Grant Number: R-143-000-362-112
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!