Generous support from the Max-Planck-Society, the DFG (Priority Program Organocatalysis SPP1179), and the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie is gratefully acknowledged. We also thank our HPLC and GC departments for their support.
The Catalytic Asymmetric Knoevenagel Condensation†
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 7, pages 1707–1710, February 11, 2011
How to Cite
Lee, A., Michrowska, A., Sulzer-Mosse, S. and List, B. (2011), The Catalytic Asymmetric Knoevenagel Condensation. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 1707–1710. doi: 10.1002/anie.201006319
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2010
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!