We are grateful for financial support from the Solar Energy Initiative of the Knowledge Innovation Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences (KGCXZ-YW-389), the National Science Foundation of China (20732007, 21090343 and 50973125), the Ministry of Science and Technology of China (2007CB808004, 2007CB936001, and 2009CB22008), and the Bureau for Basic Research of the Chinese Academy of Sciences.
A Highly Efficient Photocatalytic System for Hydrogen Production by a Robust Hydrogenase Mimic in an Aqueous Solution†
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 14, pages 3193–3197, March 28, 2011
How to Cite
Wang, F., Wang, W.-G., Wang, X.-J., Wang, H.-Y., Tung, C.-H. and Wu, L.-Z. (2011), A Highly Efficient Photocatalytic System for Hydrogen Production by a Robust Hydrogenase Mimic in an Aqueous Solution. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 3193–3197. doi: 10.1002/anie.201006352
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2010
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KGCXZ-YW-389
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20732007, 21090343, 50973125
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Numbers: 2007CB808004, 2007CB936001, 2009CB22008
- Bureau for Basic Research of the Chinese Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!