From Noble Metal to Nobel Prize: Palladium-Catalyzed Coupling Reactions as Key Methods in Organic Synthesis
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 48, pages 9047–9050, November 22, 2010
How to Cite
Wu, X.-F., Anbarasan, P., Neumann, H. and Beller, M. (2010), From Noble Metal to Nobel Prize: Palladium-Catalyzed Coupling Reactions as Key Methods in Organic Synthesis. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 9047–9050. doi: 10.1002/anie.201006374
- Issue online: 17 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!