Supported in part by the Israel Science Foundation (grant 972/08) and the ERC Advanced Investigator Project DCENSY (grant 246841). U.B. thanks the Alfred and Erica Larisch Memoral Chair in Solar Energy. We thank Dr. Vitaly Gutkin and Dr. Inna Popov from the Harvey M. Krueger Family Center for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology for their assistance with XPS and TEM, and Amit Sitt for his assistance with graphics.
Synthesis and Photocatalytic Properties of a Family of CdS-PdX Hybrid Nanoparticles†
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 5, pages 1185–1189, February 1, 2011
How to Cite
Shemesh, Y., Macdonald, J. E., Menagen, G. and Banin, U. (2011), Synthesis and Photocatalytic Properties of a Family of CdS-PdX Hybrid Nanoparticles. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 1185–1189. doi: 10.1002/anie.201006407
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2010
- Israel Science Foundation. Grant Number: 972/08
- ERC Advanced Investigator Project DCENSY. Grant Number: 246841
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!