This research was supported by NIAID grants RO1-AI022021 and AI057159. The recombinant proteins employed here were prepared in the Biomolecule Production Core of the New England Regional Center of Excellence, supported by NIH grant number AI057159. We thank A. Fischer and A. Barker for helpful suggestions regarding cell cytotoxicity experiments and S. Walker and E. Doud for providing access to their ESI-QTOF MS.
Chemical Dissection of Protein Translocation through the Anthrax Toxin Pore†
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 10, pages 2294–2296, March 1, 2011
How to Cite
Pentelute, B. L., Sharma, O. and Collier, R. J. (2011), Chemical Dissection of Protein Translocation through the Anthrax Toxin Pore. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 2294–2296. doi: 10.1002/anie.201006460
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2010
- NIAID. Grant Numbers: RO1-AI022021, AI057159
- NIH. Grant Number: AI057159
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!