A New Direction in Enantioselective Catalysis: Scaffolding Ligands in Olefin Hydroformylation
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Special Issue: Women in Chemistry
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 809–812, January 24, 2011
How to Cite
Yeung, C. S. and Dong, V. M. (2011), A New Direction in Enantioselective Catalysis: Scaffolding Ligands in Olefin Hydroformylation. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 809–812. doi: 10.1002/anie.201006489
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!