We gratefully acknowledge support from the National Institutes of Health and the National Cancer Institute. The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the views of the National Institutes of Health or the National Cancer Institute. D.C.P. and P.S.D. have an equity stake in Firefly BioWorks, Inc.
Rapid microRNA Profiling on Encoded Gel Microparticles†
Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 10, pages 2289–2293, March 1, 2011
How to Cite
Chapin, S. C., Appleyard, D. C., Pregibon, D. C. and Doyle, P. S. (2011), Rapid microRNA Profiling on Encoded Gel Microparticles. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 2289–2293. doi: 10.1002/anie.201006523
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2010
- National Institutes of Health
- National Cancer Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!