This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China-NSAF (Grant 10976012), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grants 21076103 and 21006046), and the Natural Science Foundation for Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions of China (Grants 07KJA53009 and 09KJB530005).
A Release-Induced Response for the Rapid Recognition of Latent Fingerprints and Formation of Inkjet-Printed Patterns†
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 16, pages 3706–3709, April 11, 2011
How to Cite
Yang, S., Wang, C.-F. and Chen, S. (2011), A Release-Induced Response for the Rapid Recognition of Latent Fingerprints and Formation of Inkjet-Printed Patterns. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 3706–3709. doi: 10.1002/anie.201006537
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 29 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China-NSAF. Grant Number: 10976012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21076103, 21006046
- Natural Science Foundation for Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions of China. Grant Numbers: 07KJA53009, 09KJB530005
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.