This research was supported financially by the Max Planck Society through the program ENERCHEM, the German Science Foundation (Korean-German IRTG), the DFG Priority Program SPP 1355, the DFG (1459 Graphene Priority Program), One-P (FP7, no. 212311), and GOSPEL.
Graphene Nanoribbons by Chemists: Nanometer-Sized, Soluble, and Defect-Free†
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 11, pages 2540–2543, March 7, 2011
How to Cite
Dössel, L., Gherghel, L., Feng, X. and Müllen, K. (2011), Graphene Nanoribbons by Chemists: Nanometer-Sized, Soluble, and Defect-Free. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 2540–2543. doi: 10.1002/anie.201006593
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2010
- Max Planck Society
- German Science Foundation
- One-P. Grant Number: 212311
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!