This work was supported by OChemSchool, the Carlsberg Foundation, and the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (D.W.). We thank Dr. Jacob Overgaard for performing X-ray analysis.
An Asymmetric Organocatalytic One-Pot Strategy to Octahydroacridines†
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 7, pages 1580–1583, February 11, 2011
How to Cite
Dickmeiss, G., Jensen, K. L., Worgull, D., Franke, P. T. and Jørgensen, K. A. (2011), An Asymmetric Organocatalytic One-Pot Strategy to Octahydroacridines. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 1580–1583. doi: 10.1002/anie.201006608
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 2010
- Carlsberg Foundation
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!