The European Commission is gratefully acknowledged for financial support under the project ACT-07-1 of the ACTINET Network of Excellence, and in the frame of the program “Training and Mobility of Researchers”.
Magnetic Memory Effect in a Transuranic Mononuclear Complex†
Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 7, pages 1696–1698, February 11, 2011
How to Cite
Magnani, N., Apostolidis, C., Morgenstern, A., Colineau, E., Griveau, J.-C., Bolvin , H., Walter, O. and Caciuffo, R. (2011), Magnetic Memory Effect in a Transuranic Mononuclear Complex. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 1696–1698. doi: 10.1002/anie.201006619
- Issue online: 9 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2010
- European Commission
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!