Financial support by the DFG (P.H., IZ: Cluster of Excellence “UniCat”), EU/energy network project SOLAR-H2 (FP 7, Contract 212508, W.L., M.E.P.), the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation (D.M.), and the Max Planck Society (W.L., M.E.P.). SEIRA=Surface-enhanced infrared absorption.
SEIRA Spectroscopy of the Electrochemical Activation of an Immobilized [NiFe] Hydrogenase under Turnover and Non-Turnover Conditions†
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 11, pages 2632–2634, March 7, 2011
How to Cite
Millo, D., Hildebrandt, P., Pandelia, M.-E., Lubitz, W. and Zebger, I. (2011), SEIRA Spectroscopy of the Electrochemical Activation of an Immobilized [NiFe] Hydrogenase under Turnover and Non-Turnover Conditions. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 2632–2634. doi: 10.1002/anie.201006646
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2010
- EU/energy network project SOLAR-H2. Grant Number: 212508
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
- Max Planck Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!