This work was supported by the “Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University” (NCET-06-0096), the “National Science Foundation of China” (20974007), the “Scientific Research Foundation of Graduate School of Beijing University of Chemical and Technology” (09Ma002), the “Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University” (PCSIRT, IRT0706), and the “Major Project for Polymer Chemistry and Physics Subject Construction from Beijing Municipal Education Commission” (BMEC).
Helix-Sense-Selective Polymerization of Achiral Substituted Acetylenes in Chiral Micelles†
Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 21, pages 4909–4912, May 16, 2011
How to Cite
Luo, X., Deng, J. and Yang, W. (2011), Helix-Sense-Selective Polymerization of Achiral Substituted Acetylenes in Chiral Micelles. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 4909–4912. doi: 10.1002/anie.201006658
- Issue online: 6 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2010
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-06-0096
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20974007
- Scientific Research Foundation of Graduate School of Beijing University of Chemical and Technology. Grant Number: 09Ma002
- Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University. Grant Numbers: PCSIRT, IRT0706
- Major Project for Polymer Chemistry and Physics Subject Construction from Beijing Municipal Education Commission
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!