This work was supported by grants-in-aid from the Natural Science Foundation of China (nos. 90301010, 20873163, 20803085, 20925309), the Chinese Academy of Sciences (“100 Talents” program), and the National Research Fund for Fundamental Key Project 973 (2011CB808402).
Cooperative Assembly of Binary Molecular Components into Tubular Structures for Multiple Photonic Applications†
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 21, pages 4942–4946, May 16, 2011
How to Cite
Liao, Q., Fu, H., Wang, C. and Yao, J. (2011), Cooperative Assembly of Binary Molecular Components into Tubular Structures for Multiple Photonic Applications. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 4942–4946. doi: 10.1002/anie.201006681
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 18 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2010
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 90301010, 20873163, 20803085, 20925309
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
- National Research Fund for Fundamental Key Project 973. Grant Number: 2011CB808402
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.