U.K. thanks the German Science Foundation (DFG-KO-2288/9-1) and Jacobs University for research support. M.B.-S. thanks DAAD for a fellowship and N.V.I. thanks the German Science Foundation for financial support (DFG-IZ-60/1-1). The work at FSU was supported by NSF grant NIRT-DMR-0506946, and the NHMFL is supported by the NSF through cooperative agreement DMR-0654118 and by the State of Florida and.
Synthesis and Characterization of the Dicopper(II)-Containing 22-Palladate(II)[CuII2PdII22PV12O60(OH)8]20−†
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 11, pages 2639–2642, March 7, 2011
How to Cite
Barsukova-Stuckart, M., Izarova, N. V., Jameson, G. B., Ramachandran, V., Wang, Z., van Tol, J., Dalal, N. S., Ngo Biboum, R., Keita, B., Nadjo, L. and Kortz, U. (2011), Synthesis and Characterization of the Dicopper(II)-Containing 22-Palladate(II)[CuII2PdII22PV12O60(OH)8]20−. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 2639–2642. doi: 10.1002/anie.201006734
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 OCT 2010
- German Science Foundation. Grant Number: DFG-KO-2288/9-1
- Jacobs University
- German Science Foundation. Grant Number: DFG-IZ-60/1-1
- NSF. Grant Number: NIRT-DMR-0506946
- NSF. Grant Number: DMR-0654118
- State of Florida
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!