These authors contributed equally to this work.
Hybrid Ferritin Nanoparticles as Activatable Probes for Tumor Imaging†
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 7, pages 1569–1572, February 11, 2011
How to Cite
Lin, X., Xie, J., Zhu, L., Lee, S., Niu, G., Ma, Y., Kim, K. and Chen, X. (2011), Hybrid Ferritin Nanoparticles as Activatable Probes for Tumor Imaging. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 1569–1572. doi: 10.1002/anie.201006757
This work was supported by the Intramural Research Program of the National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering, NIH. J.X. is partially supported by the NIH pathway to independence (K99/R00) award; S.L. is partially supported by a NIBIB/NIST fellowship; G.N. is an Imaging Sciences Training Program (ISTP) Fellow. We thank Dr. Henry S. Eden for proofreading the manuscript.
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!