This project was funded by the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF, ID: O3X5516). We thank S. Schmid (Technology Group) for help with photoresists; V. Pachauri for SEM imaging; and Dr. K. Heimann (Karlsruhe Institute of Technology) and Prof. C. Richert (University of Stuttgart) for providing us with gold-nanoparticle-decorated DNA.
Label-Free Detection of Few Copies of DNA with Carbon Nanotube Impedance Biosensors†
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 16, pages 3710–3714, April 11, 2011
How to Cite
Kurkina, T., Vlandas, A., Ahmad, A., Kern, K. and Balasubramanian, K. (2011), Label-Free Detection of Few Copies of DNA with Carbon Nanotube Impedance Biosensors. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 3710–3714. doi: 10.1002/anie.201006806
- Issue online: 5 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2010
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research. Grant Number: O3X5516
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!