This work was supported by MICINN (Project MAT2007-61467). S.R. thanks MICINN for an FPI doctoral grant.
Towards a Further Generation of High-Energy Carbon-Based Capacitors by Using Redox-Active Electrolytes†
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 7, pages 1699–1701, February 11, 2011
How to Cite
Roldán, S., Blanco, C., Granda, M., Menéndez, R. and Santamaría, R. (2011), Towards a Further Generation of High-Energy Carbon-Based Capacitors by Using Redox-Active Electrolytes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 1699–1701. doi: 10.1002/anie.201006811
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2010
- MICINN . Grant Number: MAT2007-61467
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!