These authors contributed equally to this work.
Biodegradable Nanoparticles Composed Entirely of Safe Materials that Rapidly Penetrate Human Mucus†
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 11, pages 2597–2600, March 7, 2011
How to Cite
Yang, M., Lai, S. K., Wang, Y.-Y., Zhong, W., Happe, C., Zhang, M., Fu, J. and Hanes, J. (2011), Biodegradable Nanoparticles Composed Entirely of Safe Materials that Rapidly Penetrate Human Mucus. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 2597–2600. doi: 10.1002/anie.201006849
We thank the Integrated Imaging Center at Johns Hopkins University. This work was supported by the NIH (R21AI079740, R01A140746, R21L089816 and U54A151838), a Croucher Foundation Fellowship to S.K.L., and a National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship to Y.-Y.W. The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the National Institutes of Health or the National Cancer Institute.
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2010
- Integrated Imaging Center at Johns Hopkins University
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R21AI079740, R01A140746, R21L089816, U54A151838
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!