This work was supported by the Université Joseph Fourier, the Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (CNRS), the Institut National du Cancer (INCA), and the Nanoscience Foundation. We are grateful to NanoBio (Grenoble) for the facilities of the Synthesis Platform.
Access to Biomolecular Assemblies through One-Pot Triple Orthogonal Chemoselective Ligations†
Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 8, pages 1901–1904, February 18, 2011
How to Cite
Galibert, M., Renaudet, O., Dumy, P. and Boturyn, D. (2011), Access to Biomolecular Assemblies through One-Pot Triple Orthogonal Chemoselective Ligations. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 1901–1904. doi: 10.1002/anie.201006867
- Issue online: 16 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2010
- Université Joseph Fourier
- Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (CNRS)
- Institut National du Cancer (INCA)
- Nanoscience Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!