This work was financially supported by the Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC 20773123 and NSFC 20621063) and the National Basic Research Program of China (2010CB833300). We thank Hongxian Han and Fengtao Fan for revision of the manuscript, and Yan Liu, Qiang Gao, Jun Li, and Xiaohong Li for helpful discussions.
Enhancement of the Performance of a Platinum Nanocatalyst Confined within Carbon Nanotubes for Asymmetric Hydrogenation†
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 21, pages 4913–4917, May 16, 2011
How to Cite
Chen, Z., Guan, Z., Li, M., Yang, Q. and Li, C. (2011), Enhancement of the Performance of a Platinum Nanocatalyst Confined within Carbon Nanotubes for Asymmetric Hydrogenation. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 4913–4917. doi: 10.1002/anie.201006870
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2010
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20773123, 20621063
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB833300
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!