This work was financially supported by NSFC (Nos. 20973182, 20872145, and 20733006), the Chinese Academy of Sciences, 973 Projects (2006CB806200 and 2007CB936401), and NSF (CHE-0805547).
Morphological Transformation between Nanofibers and Vesicles in a Controllable Bipyridine–Tripeptide Self-Assembly†
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 16, pages 3715–3719, April 11, 2011
How to Cite
Ke, D., Zhan, C., Li, A. D. Q. and Yao, J. (2011), Morphological Transformation between Nanofibers and Vesicles in a Controllable Bipyridine–Tripeptide Self-Assembly. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 3715–3719. doi: 10.1002/anie.201006897
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2010
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 20973182, 20872145, 20733006
- Chinese Academy of Sciences, 973 Projects. Grant Numbers: 2006CB806200, 2007CB936401
- NSF. Grant Number: CHE-0805547
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!